I LOVE that big laugh! I also love Lillie's little kitchen, Marmee. Adorable:)I also love seeing the picture with Ted and Connie and the cousins. Life is good in Birmingham. Much love from Auntie ReeRee
Don't you wish all of us could laugh so easily? I hear a giggle in that big laugh too! (Of course, she is probably wondering just what her parents are doing?!) Love, Grandma Joyce
She has the best laugh ever and she's having so much fun playin' Ka-Boo! :)
ReplyDeleteMiss my Lillie-bug and y'all. :(
Love,
Auntie Monica
I LOVE that big laugh! I also love Lillie's little kitchen, Marmee. Adorable:)I also love seeing the picture with Ted and Connie and the cousins. Life is good in Birmingham.
ReplyDeleteMuch love from Auntie ReeRee
Don't you wish all of us could laugh so easily? I hear a giggle in that big laugh too! (Of course, she is probably wondering just what her parents are doing?!) Love, Grandma Joyce
ReplyDelete