Her outfit is so sweet, but her look of anticipation in the first picture is precious. She is so beautiful...her cherry cheeks are showing! I love you, Lillie, Grandma Joyce
How pretty in pink! Accomplishments are happening left and right - standing up & feeding herself & ALMOST getting that sock on that foot! yay, Lillie. beautiful girl! Love, Auntie ReeRee
Raise the roof Lillie...raise the roof! lol...
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Auntie Monica
XO
I think her Auntie in Boston needs a matching hat to stay warm! SOO cute! xxoo Auntie Katie
ReplyDeleteHer outfit is so sweet, but her look of anticipation in the first picture is precious.
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful...her cherry cheeks are showing! I love you, Lillie, Grandma Joyce
How pretty in pink! Accomplishments are happening left and right - standing up & feeding herself & ALMOST getting that sock on that foot! yay, Lillie. beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Auntie ReeRee