Hey Grammie, "what does a Grammie say?" Lillie is coming to see her Grammie! Lillie is coming for Christmas!! Grammie is SO HAPPY! xxxoooGrammie (I jut can't help it, guys. This video makes me smile and laugh at 6:30am on a Sunday morning!) Josh, after so many viewings, I see that she is playing with Papa's contacts container...who needs toys? I love all of you! Grammie
Oh my goodness that was hilarious! Rawr!
ReplyDeleteMiss you all and much love, Aeryn
Grammie will teach her how to roar louder than that! What a sweetie!
ReplyDelete16 more days until Christmas! Yippee! xxxoooGrammie
More Yogi and Boo Boo as opposed to straight-up grizzly. :) lol...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you all!
XO
Auntie Monica
Gosh! It's so exciting to see a little one learning to communicate. Love you, little Lille :)
ReplyDeleteAuntie ReeRee and Uncle Billy
Hey Grammie, "what does a Grammie say?" Lillie is coming to see her Grammie! Lillie is coming for Christmas!! Grammie is SO HAPPY!
ReplyDeletexxxoooGrammie (I jut can't help it, guys. This video makes me smile and laugh at 6:30am on a Sunday morning!) Josh, after so many viewings, I see that she is playing with Papa's contacts container...who needs toys?
I love all of you! Grammie