The Adventures of Lillie and Lulu
Papa! You are looking GOOD, Papa! and strong and healthy....Miss Lillie is making her Papa strong! xxxooo Grammie p.s I just had to look at the blog before going to the gym.... now I am really motivated!
Josh, Who needs weights? Lillie is cost-effctive and of course, adorable. Makes the workout easier.:)Mon
Josh,Do you do more reps with a lower weight (i.e. Lulu) to burn your muscles out? Ahahaha. Great video! xxoo Auntie Kate
Is the toddler included with each purchase of the workout plan or is that extra?Gia
Papa! You are looking GOOD, Papa! and strong and healthy....Miss Lillie is making her Papa strong! xxxooo Grammie p.s I just had to look at the blog before going to the gym.... now I am really motivated!
ReplyDeleteJosh,
ReplyDeleteWho needs weights? Lillie is cost-effctive and of course, adorable. Makes the workout easier.
:)Mon
Josh,
ReplyDeleteDo you do more reps with a lower weight (i.e. Lulu) to burn your muscles out? Ahahaha. Great video! xxoo Auntie Kate
Is the toddler included with each purchase of the workout plan or is that extra?
ReplyDeleteGia