This has to be one of the CUTEST series on the blog! Noone is reading that new book on "politely" asking children to go to sleep to my granddaughters..now are they? Oh my gosh, Lulu has her eye on that passie. I LOVE it! xxxooo Grammie
SISTERS! I think Holly meant to say Lulu is torturing Lillie ... but I'll let it be. Haha. Ditto on my Mom's comment of this being one of the CUTEST series on the blog!!! xoxo Auntie Kate
Hahahahaha! 2 May girls in a bed will NEVER sleep!! Lillie is probably torturing her poor little sister!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU ALL!!
xoxoxoxoxo
Auntie Holly
Double cuteness and trouble!
ReplyDeleteHugs and kisses,
Auntie Monica
This has to be one of the CUTEST series on the blog! Noone is reading that new book on "politely" asking children to go to sleep to my granddaughters..now are they? Oh my gosh, Lulu has her eye on that passie. I LOVE it! xxxooo Grammie
ReplyDeleteSISTERS! I think Holly meant to say Lulu is torturing Lillie ... but I'll let it be. Haha. Ditto on my Mom's comment of this being one of the CUTEST series on the blog!!! xoxo Auntie Kate
ReplyDelete