The Adventures of Lillie and Lulu
These are my absolute favorites and make my day!! New photo at work and Kellet, so nice to see you in a pic with your girls.XOXOXOAuntie Monica
That last one with all the pumpkins is marvelous.
I'm so happy to see Lillie's smile! Fall is such a fabulous time!!
How do I choose just one photo for my desktop???? Just hold those girls, and hug them and squeeze them for Grammie. Much love to all of you. xxxooo
These are my absolute favorites and make my day!! New photo at work and Kellet, so nice to see you in a pic with your girls.
ReplyDeleteXOXOXO
Auntie Monica
That last one with all the pumpkins is marvelous.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to see Lillie's smile! Fall is such a fabulous time!!
ReplyDeleteHow do I choose just one photo for my desktop???? Just hold those girls, and hug them and squeeze them for Grammie. Much love to all of you. xxxooo
ReplyDelete