Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hey Lillie, do you think Santa came to see us??

Did he ever! He visited Lillie and Lulu in the new house!

Even Papa got a stocking!

Nerf Rockets? How did Santa know??

And a Tea Set that matches the Christmas jammies from Grammie.

Lulu is soon to be on the move with her walking/riding dinosaur.

Lillie got a Baby Elmo in her stocking . . .

and a chocolate Santa (notice the new bedroom slippers on top of her reindeer feet)

Lillie volunteered to cook Christmas Brunch in her new pots and pans.

(Bonus Shot)

5 comments:

  1. I love the way Lulu looks at her big sister with such admiration :)Santa in the new house. Hooray! Great shots. Love your stripey Christmas jammies, Kellet.Love to all. Happy Boxing Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. Forgot to say love, Auntie ReeRee and Uncle Billy there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Christmas photos! Dan, Holly, Great-Grandma Jackie and I are all smiling at the breakfast table! Looks like yesterday was a sweet and wonderful day. xxxooo Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Boxing Day and looks like opening presents in the new house was SO much fun for all - but especially for those 2 little elves. :)
    xo
    Auntie Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh everything about these photos is great! I love the pajamas, especially Mama's, and the girls look adorable. I noticed that they are laying on the blankie I gave Lillie last Christmas:) Will send the girls' gifts soon.
    Love, Auntie Jane

    ReplyDelete