And just another Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday that these photos of my adorable granddaughters made me smile! Sending lots of love this Sunday evening, Grammie p.s. Go Pats! That's for Papa!
I have had a difficult time posting comments lately (must be my computer) but I HAVE been looking at the LBL. These two sisters are growing up soooo fast. I cannot believe Lillie knowing at age 2 what letters come after other letters in the alphabet...a budding genius? Auntie ReeRee is keeping up with you, girls. XOXO
And just another Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday that these photos of my adorable granddaughters made me smile! Sending lots of love this Sunday evening, Grammie p.s. Go Pats! That's for Papa!
ReplyDeleteMissing the cuteness of the May sisters ... on a Monday! xo Auntie Kate
ReplyDeleteI have had a difficult time posting comments lately (must be my computer) but I HAVE been looking at the LBL. These two sisters are growing up soooo fast. I cannot believe Lillie knowing at age 2 what letters come after other letters in the alphabet...a budding genius?
ReplyDeleteAuntie ReeRee is keeping up with you, girls. XOXO