Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Brunch & The Egg Hunt


We continued the tradition of spending Easter with family and friends and greatly enjoyed the company of Marmee, Paw, Uncle Ted, Aunt Connie, Kimber, Pierson, Uncle Wink, Auntie Gia, Joye, Stuart, and Verna. We feasted on Joye and Stuart's delicious Pizzagaina and Tia's Easter Bread.







3 comments:

  1. What a busy weekend and beautiful day y'all had. :)
    Love the pics and that table scape - wow!

    xo
    Auntie Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lulu looks like she is ready to chase Lillie for an egg! xxxooo Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, after having my computer "tuned up", I thought I'd lost the Log. All I did was type in "Little BeeLog" and poof, it reappeared. I have lots of pho-ohs to look at! Wow! The 2 little beauties are getting so grown-up and learning so much! Much love from across the pond all the way to Shades Crest Road! Love, Auntie ReeRee

    ReplyDelete