The Adventures of Lillie and Lulu
I love every one of these photos! Tell Lillie that Spaghettios was one of my favorite lunches when I was little! The photos of Lulu are just too cute - so sweet!Love, Karap.s. love the polka dot dresses too :)
Pretty soon Miss Lillie will be making her Mama's black bean and pumpkin soup for lunch! (Grammie had this tonight and it was yummy!) xxxooo
Uh oh spaghettios! :)These pics are great. They are SO beautiful and I can't wait to see them!Hugs and kisses, Auntie Monica
I love every one of these photos! Tell Lillie that Spaghettios was one of my favorite lunches when I was little! The photos of Lulu are just too cute - so sweet!
ReplyDeleteLove, Kara
p.s. love the polka dot dresses too :)
Pretty soon Miss Lillie will be making her Mama's black bean and pumpkin soup for lunch! (Grammie had this tonight and it was yummy!) xxxooo
ReplyDeleteUh oh spaghettios! :)
ReplyDeleteThese pics are great. They are SO beautiful and I can't wait to see them!
Hugs and kisses,
Auntie Monica