Thursday, August 15, 2013

You should see the other guy ...

Lillie fell out of the bed early early Wednesday morning. When Josh went into her room to see what happened she told him, "Papa, I think I got it pretty good". Yes, sweet baby, you sure did!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, my poor sweetie... tell Lillie that she takes after her Tia Holly who fell out of the bed too! Poor pumpkin... hugs and kisses from Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black eyes were always fun stories at school. As a naturally graceful girl mine generally involved falling, but my favorite was when I bent over to pick something up and hit my face on the bed post. That was a good shiner :) Hope you feel better soon Lille.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black eyes are conversation pieces. :)
    She still looks cute in my eyes no matter what!
    (Just don't let her sister get a matching one!!)

    xo
    Auntie Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Is falling out of bed a rite of passage for kids?! Caleb and Gillian have both had their share of falls (Caleb, more so). I propose bounce house beds! Bounce till you drop tired, where ever you fall will be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This photo breaks my heart every time I see it. Poor Lillie! The good news is that kids are rubber and she'll bounce right back. Big squeeze from Auntie Kate! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, poor sweet girl. I had a few falls out of bed when I was little and I know it hurts, and wakes you up waaaaay too suddenly. Hugs, Lillie-boo.XX

    ReplyDelete