Monday, June 20, 2011

HOME!!

Hey y'all ... I am home!! And Big Sister Lillie couldn't be more thrilled. As soon as Mama laid me on the bed, Lillie went to her room and brought back her Lambie-Pie and Taggie-Pie (her two favorite blankets). She also likes to read the Ladybug Counting Book to me.

Following tradition, I came home bundled in the Carmichael Tartan. Marmee made my dress and bonnet. They are the perfect pink and Marmee hand embroidered Lulu at the hem. I even have a matching slip underneath. I wish you could see my shoes, they are fabulous. Don't worry, I did wear my bonnet home...Mama just forgot to take a picture in all of the excitement!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty in pink! I knew her coming home outfit would be gorgeous with Marmee's hand in making it! I think Lulu looks a lot like her big sis. Do y'all think she does? She looks so alert for a brand new baby, too. What bright eyes :)
    Sweet Lillie sharing her favourite things with her baby sister....
    Love,
    Auntie ReeRee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her dark hair! I can't wait to see Lulu and Marmee's beautiful handiwork in person!
    Much love, Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SO beautiful and agree with Auntie ReeRee that she does look a lot like Lillie!
    Those eyes and so in focus already!
    The coming-home ensemble, gorgeous and so glad Lillie has made Lulu feel right at home!
    Love to you all.
    Auntie Smig

    ReplyDelete