Oh, I am just going to have to "eat her up" when I see her! (Josh will explain this Baglini saying.) I will be flying down with Joyce for Lillie's first recital. Thank you very much for taking the time to post these pics when you are so close to delivery. I do love to see new photos and your wonderfully clever captions! Kara did dance and gymnastics from ages 5-14 and Allie gymnastics from ages 3-13 and both girls stayed in shape. As long as they are moving.... Love, Auntie Jane
New favorite pic - "tiny dancer"! Kellet, you need to post the picture of you in your little ballerina leotard and ballet slippers. :) Love to you all and each day brings you closer! XO Auntie Smig
I LOVE this post!! As my mom said, I did dance and gymnastics and loved both! I'd love teach Lillie how to do her first cartwheel :) Wonderful photos! xoxo Love, Kara
Lillie is so precious in her little leotard! I hope she had a ton of fun!
ReplyDeleteOh, I am just going to have to "eat her up" when I see her! (Josh will explain this Baglini saying.) I will be flying down with Joyce for Lillie's first recital.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for taking the time to post these pics when you are so close to delivery. I do love to see new photos and your wonderfully clever captions! Kara did dance and gymnastics from ages 5-14 and Allie gymnastics from ages 3-13 and both girls stayed in shape. As long as they are moving....
Love, Auntie Jane
New favorite pic - "tiny dancer"! Kellet, you need to post the picture of you in your little ballerina leotard and ballet slippers. :)
ReplyDeleteLove to you all and each day brings you closer!
XO
Auntie Smig
Ballet! How sweet :) Lots of lovely curls growing, too,
ReplyDeleteMiss Lillie. Love you. Auntie ReeRee
I LOVE this post!! As my mom said, I did dance and gymnastics and loved both! I'd love teach Lillie how to do her first cartwheel :) Wonderful photos!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Love, Kara