Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Their Conversation

Knock Knock
Who's there?

Interrupting Cow (hee hee)

3 comments:

  1. Love them all BUT I do have to share mine because it looks like I wasn't even there!! :(
    Hugs and kisses to y'all!
    Auntie Monica
    (PS - The turkey is getting some serious love. My mom will be pleased!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love Lulu's face in the third shot. She absolutely looks like she just told the FUNNIEST joke! Hmmmm, I wonder if that is how I look after I tell my librarian/chicken joke! xxxooo Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all these new pictures of Lillie and Lulu. Wow! Lillie is two years old and predicted to be 5'10"! Lulu is growing up, too. Looks as if she is paying lots of attention to what big sister is doing in all these photos. I hope Christmas is just wonderful for all the family! Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas from across the ocean right into 1991 and 1973 Shades Crest ! Love Auntie Reeree and Uncle Billy

    ReplyDelete