Love the new posts of Lillie and Lulu! SO, so glad that I got to spend time with y'all and promise to share my pics very soon! You may want to add some to the blog. :)
Oh, happy day...happy night... just spent the best hour smiling at my beautiful granddaughters! Thank you so much, Kellet, for catching us up even during this incredibly busy time for you. I have so many favorites in this bunch...but "Generations" really tugged my heart. Much Love, Grammie
Love the new posts of Lillie and Lulu! SO, so glad that I got to spend time with y'all and promise to share my pics very soon! You may want to add some to the blog. :)
ReplyDeleteXO
Auntie Monica
Oh, happy day...happy night... just spent the best hour smiling at my beautiful granddaughters! Thank you so much, Kellet, for catching us up even during this incredibly busy time for you. I have so many favorites in this bunch...but "Generations" really tugged my heart. Much Love, Grammie
ReplyDelete