Lulu definitely has that Baglini trait of staying with it til the job is done! I love her grunts. Daddy, you're a task master; poor girl was just catching her breath half way through and you kept naggin her to finish;)She is adorable and I love how you and Kellet affirm your girls' efforts. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Love, Auntie Jane
Josh and Kellet! She is walking! albeit, with a little help from the chair, but I can't believe it! Look at her! Too, too cute! She reminds me of you, Josh! You were cruising at 9 months too! Much love to all the Mays, Grammie
Lulu definitely has that Baglini trait of staying with it til the job is done! I love her grunts. Daddy, you're a task master; poor girl was just catching her breath half way through and you kept naggin her to finish;)She is adorable and I love how you and Kellet affirm your girls' efforts. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Love, Auntie Jane
ReplyDeleteGo lulu go
ReplyDeleteJosh and Kellet! She is walking! albeit, with a little help from the chair, but I can't believe it! Look at her! Too, too cute! She reminds me of you, Josh! You were cruising at 9 months too! Much love to all the Mays, Grammie
ReplyDelete