Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rainy Day? Inside Day!


Lillie the painter takes on an understudy.


So Lulu, as you can tell, the colors in my painting represent the amazing vitality of youth, yet by choosing abstract undefined shapes I imply that only age can refine our being, the whole concept of which is further.......


Vitamin beans? Abstract crullers?



I wonder if this stuff tastes as good as kindergarten paste?


Well, a howdy blue to you too!


What soul-wrenching and emotion laden paintings!


All cleaned up and time for music.


Symphony in Xylophone - 2nd Suite

3 comments:

  1. I AM LOVING EVERYTHING ABOUT THE LOG LATELY!!!!! xoxo Auntie Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Lulu is looking at Lillie. It's as if she has so much to tell her. :)

    xo
    Auntie Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog gives a whole new meaning to arts and crafts... and now music, too! Oh, my beautiful are learning so much! Thank you, Marmee and Momma and Papa! xxxooo Grammie

    ReplyDelete