The Adventures of Lillie and Lulu
JUST what I needed tonight! Lillie brings SO MUCH JOY!xoxoxoxoxoAuntie Holly
Elton John would be proud. :)Hugs and kisses,Auntie Monica
A ballerina in the making, perhaps?I know about the strawberry jam-making day. I was lucky enough to be there for it one year myself.Finally, I get to see Sister Bump!So many fun traditions in the Johnson family. :)Auntie ReeRee sends love.
Grammie also sends lots of love to the little dancer! Her sweet and lovely dress looks like spring! It's still 42 degrees in RI! xxxooo
A divine dress miss lillian. Please also accept my rsvp for your upcoming soiree...i shall be there with hat, gloves and bells. many thanks for the invitation.
JUST what I needed tonight! Lillie brings SO MUCH JOY!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxo
Auntie Holly
Elton John would be proud. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs and kisses,
Auntie Monica
A ballerina in the making, perhaps?
ReplyDeleteI know about the strawberry jam-making day. I was lucky enough to be there for it one year myself.
Finally, I get to see Sister Bump!
So many fun traditions in the Johnson family. :)
Auntie ReeRee sends love.
Grammie also sends lots of love to the little dancer! Her sweet and lovely dress looks like spring! It's still 42 degrees in RI! xxxooo
ReplyDeleteA divine dress miss lillian.
ReplyDeletePlease also accept my rsvp for your upcoming soiree...i shall be there with hat, gloves and bells. many thanks for the invitation.