
Hey y'all before I go to bed, let me tell you about my day!
When I woke up from my nap, Tia and Tilly were here for a visit!

We made new foundation frames for the hive and then Tilly and Papa opened up Queen Roxanne's hive to have a look. It was Tilly's first time. No one was stung, not even by the bee on my dress! (Mama, Tia, and I hung out a fair distance away)

Then we all went to dinner at The Cantina! Auntie Kate, since you couldn't be here we put the "bump" in just for you. :)

Everyone came back and chilled before we went out for - yummy yummy - frozen yogurt!

Then Tia gave me a bath and washed all my curls. Next it was a bedtime story. Tia did a most excellent job and I sat still through 2 readings!!

Time for bed. What a wonderful day!
That's where Holly and Dan were! What a fun day! I see Baby Sister's bump! Hurray! Hurray! Love, Grammie
ReplyDeleteA wonderful day indeed. :) Sweet, little cupcake...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to be there.
XO
Auntie Monica
Hello little bump!
ReplyDeleteDoes Lillie call Holly and Dan "Tia" and "Tilly"? Silly Tilly?
I have been saving all my jars from you for some new honey. I hope Roxanne is happy:)
Love, Auntie Jane