
Happy Easter

Marmee made my Easter Bonnet (with all the frills upon it!) and my lavender dress with Lilies of the Valley on the lace.

On the way home from church I thought I spied the Easter Bunny!

He brought me a basket of eggs, a book, a toy, and sunglasses!

That's right...sunglasses!

Stuart, Joye, and Marmee came for Brunch and we hunted eggs.

After I found one, Papa helped me get it into my basket.

I found a pretty blue one, it matches my toenails.

By about the fifth egg, I started to get the hang of the whole "hunting" thing.

And how to put them in my basket.

This is easy breezy!

Then I decided to hide a few myself!

Papa and Stuart had a Competitive Egg Hunt and Papa found the golden egg! They looked and looked for the last egg and couldn't find it anywhere!! But, I'd had plenty of practice by then and found it behind the flowerpot on the porch! I win!!

Stuart made Pizzagania and Marmee made a fruit salad for Brunch. We had a wonderful time!!
Beautiful dress and bonnet! Precious!
ReplyDeleteWho enjoyed the egg hunting more, Lillie or Josh and Stuart? :)
Happy Easter!
XO Auntie Monica
Lillie had to have been the best dressed child in Birmingham today! Her bee hat is precious too. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove, Grammie
Marmee, you have done it again! What a BEAUTIFUL Easter dress and bonnet!!! and are those new shoes, too? Love, Auntie ReeRee
ReplyDelete